Saturday 28 March 2015

Bottled Up Emotions

I am not aware if I am taking a right decision or a wrong one... I am just too confused about everything in my life... Maybe my decision is correct or may be it is a hasty one... I love this person but I am not sure about this person... All I want is an assurance that I am not able to drive the same from anywhere... I want to talk to someone who can give me an unbiased view/insight on my present situation... I am 26 and this persons is so young... I am not worried about infidelity as I am well aware that at 23 years of age, the hormones tend to run wild... I am not sure about myself... I feel everything is a lie... I am not able to believe this person's words as the past experience has shown that concocting stories comes easy to this person... All I want is inner peace that is missing... It is like I am walking hand-in-hand with a strange dream that I want to sleep with but at the same time want to wake up as soon as possible.. It scares the hell out me thinking about this scenario... I feel like a stranger in this person's life.... Every now and then a fact comes out and my mind switches off... I am trying to sleep over the facts but I cannot keep on ignoring.... Someone suggested me to move on but it is not easy to leave the person who loves you and your heart feels the same love... 

No comments:

Post a Comment